Web Site Terms and Conditions
- yaeliq.com is a website that manages a virtual store and offers its customers information and sales of various products.
- The company – the company is the company Yaeliq Liquids Ltd. Israeli CP 515227064 operates a business known as “Yaeliq”, including the site. The address of the company is 3rd Haharoshet St. Kiryat Bialik Israel 2751020.
- The products – the merchandise offered for sale on the site.
- Business day – any day that is not Friday, Saturday, holiday Eve, holidays, or sabbatical.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the entire site apply equally to members of both sexes, and the use of the masculine gender is for convenience only.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use made of the Site, including browsing the Site and ordering and/or purchasing products. The chapter headings in these Terms and Conditions are provided for convenience only, and will not be used in interpreting the provisions of the articles. Only the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall bind the Company, and where there is a contradiction or incompatibility between the provisions of these Articles and any other place on the Website or elsewhere – the provisions of these Articles shall prevail.
- The site serves as a virtual store for the sale of E-Cigarette products for private use only. All the products offered for sale on the site are new.
- Anyone who purchases services and/or intends to purchase and/or receive information through the website and/or a person who visits the site and participates in the proposed activity by means of and declares that he read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to his instructions.
- Only a user who is over the age of 18 and is competent to perform binding legal actions may use the Site. A user who is not entitled to perform legal acts without the consent of a guardian is required to inform the guardian in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to obtain his approval for use of the site.
- Any use made on the Site by such user shall constitute an agreement of him and of his own opt-in to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- The buyer’s order for receipt of services shall be accepted provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- approval has been given to execute the transaction from the credit company of the buyer;
- The requested products are in stock;
- The address where the service is to be provided is on the distribution map of the Company, if due to exceptional circumstances that could not be expected at the time of the order, the product was out of stock and the products could not be supplied.
- The company is entitled to prevent any use of the site by any party that attempts to harm the proper management of the site or whose behavior is inappropriate or not in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any user who makes a purchase through the site undertakes that he will not make any commercial use of the products purchased through the site, and that he will not sell products purchased on the site to third parties, unless he received the written consent of the company in writing.
- Without derogating from his right under any law, it is hereby clarified that the Company shall be entitled to cancel any transaction made not in accordance with the provisions of these Articles.
- The company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, and to stop and change the activity of the site, without the need for warning and/or prior warning, and at his sole discretion. The validity of any change shall commence from the moment of its publication.
Service policy, prices and commissioning
- The user can add items to the shopping cart, and after assessing the price, the user can change quantities, add and extract items from the shopping cart at any time, at the end of the order You must go to the checkout for confirmation and fill out the requested details.
- The prices of the products presented on the site include VAT according to the law, unless otherwise stated, and the prices of the products do not include the cost of the shipment which will be added to the prices of the products.
- The company may update the prices of the products on the site, and the shipping rates at any time without notice. The price valid for the order made via the website will be the price that will be published upon completion of the ordering process (including delivery of the credit card or PayPal account through which the payment will be made).
- The Company may offer promotions, benefits and discounts on the Website, and the Company may terminate at any time such offers, benefits and discounts, replace or change them without prior notice.
- The provisions of this chapter below are subject to the provisions of the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: “The Law”).
- Returns of products can be made, up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, provided that the packaging of the product has not been opened or damaged, the product has not been used and is in perfect condition and according to the Consumer Protection Terms and Conditions (Cancellation of Transaction)
- It is not possible to return a product which its package has been opened or used, the products sold on this site are mostly for oral use (smoking) and therefore products cannot be returned after opening them and/or when the products were bought in the form of “spare parts”. Refilling fluid cannot be returned.
- Return of funds shall be made possible by the means by which the payment was made for the goods and/or by crediting the credit / bank transfer / PayPal account through which the payment was made.
- It is clarified that it will not be possible to cancel a transaction in which a product was purchased in an order and/or an existing product in which changes were made at the request of the customer.
- It is clarified that no refund will be given for products for which no monetary consideration has been paid.
Policy for exercising warranty
If the product is found to be defective and will not be damaged as a result of faulty use, a valid and/or new replacement product, will be sent back to the customer.
Delivery and delivery
- Delivery time is according to working days that do not include Fridays and Saturdays and Jewish holidays and Israeli national holidays.
- The average delivery time is 3-7 days, shipping is via Israel Post (registered).
- At the time of booking, the customer has the option to select express mail. Express delivery time is up to 48 hours.
- If the product did not reach you within 7 business days, please refer it to our attention to check the matter immediately.
- The company will send the customer the products ordered by sending registered mail within the period of time that will be guaranteed at the time of booking. The responsibility of the company is to transfer the products ordered for delivery via Israel Post within the period of time that will be guaranteed at the time of placing the order. The period of the aforesaid period shall commence on the date of sending the notice to the customer regarding the approval of the transaction (in cases where notice of approval of the transaction is sent to the customer after 18:00, the said period shall commence from the day following the dispatch of such notice).
- There may be delays in transferring products ordered for shipment by Israel Post and/or supplying the products to the customer due to reasons beyond the control of the company, such as force majeure, war, hostile actions, emergency situations, natural disasters, Strikes, computing and/or phone malfunctions or any other network or any other reason. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay in the transfer of products ordered for shipment via Israel Post and/or the supply of products to the customer in such cases.
- The Company is not responsible for any act and/or omission of Israel Post and/or any third party whatsoever.
- The shipping fee will be displayed at the end of the order process under the products chosen by the customer for purchase, and will be charged at the time of booking. In the case of a payment transaction, shipping charges may be charged as part of your first payment.
- It is hereby clarified that the shipping time of registered mail depends on Israel Post, and the Company will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of products originating in Israel Post.
- The possibility of supplying products ordered through the website is limited to the distribution areas of Israel Post. Therefore, even if an order for an area that is not on the distribution map of Israel Post is received and received on the site, and the customer is notified of the approval of the transaction, the company will not be required to supply the products ordered in that order.
- In certain cases, the company may also supply products outside of the distribution areas of Israel Post, by telephone, in advance, and at his sole discretion.
- The products ordered will be supplied after the purchase process, provided that the order was received within the time range of the transaction as defined on the requested product page provided that the customer owns a valid credit card or an active PayPal account, as the case may be, and that the credit card company that issued the credit card Or PayPal, as the case may be, approved the transaction executed.
- The Company will be entitled to cancel the transaction in any case in which the products are returned to him due to non-collection by the customer from Israel Post.
Cancellation of a transaction by the Company
- Approval of the transaction is conditional on the product being in stock at the time of the order. There may be situations in which a certain product offered for sale on the site will not be in stock at the time of the order, or that there will be any problem with its supply, for any reason. In such cases, the company may notify the customer of the cancellation of the order, even in cases where the customer received prior notice of the approval of the transaction, and the customer will not have any claim and/or claim for any type of direct or indirect damage, Or to a third party. It is needless to note that in such cases, the company will refund the customer any amount paid for the transaction, if indeed paid, and/or cancel the charge for the transaction,
- The Company shall be entitled not to approve a customer’s order and/or cancel any transaction made through the Website, even in cases where the Client received prior notice of approval of the Transaction, for any reason and at its sole discretion. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the Company may refuse to approve an order to a customer and/or cancel a transaction made through the Site in cases in which a typo occurred in product prices or in cases where an order was made by a customer who previously canceled a transaction performed through the site
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a transaction if the following conditions are met:
- In the event that any error or human error is found in the definition of the product, its details, price or any detail in advertising the product.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, identified a buyer as a prohibited customer who is not a private customer or a customer who does not meet the site’s conditions.
- in the event that the site or company management does not approve a transaction with a particular surfer.
Payment for services
Payment is made by bank transfer / credit card / PayPal. Credit card information is transmitted via a secure and encrypted server, if the user chose not to provide credit card information, a telephone contact can be made with a service representative to provide credit card information.
Details of the buyer of the services and security of the site
- When placing an order for the purchase of services through the site, the buyer will be required to enter the personal information, the details of the order, the credit card details, etc. The site owners and/or any of its operators and/or its managers and/or anyone on their behalf, are not responsible for the mistake made by the buyer When typing information. Furthermore, the above shall not be held directly or indirectly responsible for any event in which the details of the purchase will not be absorbed into the system and/or any technical and/or other problem that prevents the execution of operations on the site.
- Typing false information is a criminal offense. Legal proceedings shall be taken against buyers who intentionally mislead the company, including compensation for damages that may be caused to the site and/or the owners of the company and/or to any of its operators and/or one of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf. In the event of incorrect typing of details (including the buyer’s personal details), the Company and/or its representatives are entitled to disqualify the offer. The details of the transaction, including the details of the offer and the details of the buyer, will be transmitted via an encrypted electronic security protocol (SSL) to the company’s data processing computer. These details will not be transferred by the Company and the operators of the site to external parties, except for the credit card company, and this only in order to complete the acquisition activities performed by the buyer.
- The store will be entitled to send e-mail to the operators of the transactions and to contact them in writing or verbally with any information regarding the company’s promotions, innovations on the website of advertisements from selected commercial bodies, etc., unless the buyer gives notice in writing that he is not interested in doing so.
Ownership and retention of rights
The site contains various materials, protected by copyright, trademarks, other proprietary rights, including content, images, graphics, music, video and sound, some of which are owned by the Company and others are owned by third parties. The buyer and/or user of the site is not allowed to Transmit or transfer, take part in the transfer or sale and use the Site or part of it to create a derivative work or exploit the Site and/or the contents of the Site, in whole or in part for any purpose other than the purpose, Which allows the user to “download” data to his personal computer for personal, non-commercial use only, this permit as well as any other legal action on the site, Do not give the user any proprietary right in the said information in particular and on the site and content of the site in general.
Limitation of Liability
The sole responsibility for all the products and for any information or display presented on the site regarding the essence of the products, including the names of the manufacturers, the quality of the products, the characteristics of the products, the images of the products, etc., applies to the manufacturers and/or the importers and/or the authorized resellers of the products, Laws and regulations for consumer protection.
The website takes all necessary measures to ensure that the information displayed on the site is reliable. In cases where mistakes are made in the information presented on the site, the website will take all necessary measures to solve the problem and will enable cancellation of the transaction without incurring cancellation fees.
The pictures on the site are for illustration purposes only. It should be emphasized that there may be differences and changes between the appearance of the product in the picture and the product in reality.
In any case, the Company’s liability under any legal cause in respect of the products mentioned in this section shall not exceed the amount of the consideration actually paid for the product / service ordered by the buyer The company and/or the owners of the site and/or its founders and/or any of its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf are not responsible for the server which through the employee of the site will be free from viruses or other foreign elements or elements that may harm or damage the buyer’s computer or other equipment of the buyer when he enters and/or orders or services and/or uses the site, subject to all security measures taken by the site. In addition, the Company shall not be responsible for illegal activity on the Website by any buyer or any third party that is not controlled by the Company. The Company may terminate or prevent the buyer’s engagement or access to any part of the Site or the entire Site at any stage. Compensation and compensation for improper use of the Site Anyone who makes improper use of the Site undertakes to indemnify and compensate the Company and/or the owners and / And/or any of its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf in respect of any claim and/or expense and/or damages of any kind whatsoever including legal expenses incurred by the company / owners of the site and/or its founders and/or any of its operators Or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf.
- We will do our best to avoid revealing personal details of users, except those shown in the user profile. The information may be used by us for the benefit of surfers and will never be disclosed to any third party, except:
- Situations in which the law requires us to provide the information.
- There is suspicion against the user that he maliciously sabotaged the site or harmed surfers on the site, etc.
- The company does not store credit card numbers on Its computers.
- The company takes reasonable and acceptable precautions in order to preserve, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of the users of the site. However, since this is an online environment, there is no possibility of absolute security and any information on the site is done at his own risk. The Company shall not bear any liability for any damage, direct or indirect, caused, to the extent that it is caused, because of the breach of the confidentiality of the details of the users or the leakage of the details of the means of payment.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use by any third party of the customer specifications that will be recorded on the Site.
- The Company undertakes not to make use of the details of the customers listed on the Site, except for the purposes of operation of the Site only, and in order to facilitate the execution of the order and the transfer of information to its customers. It should be clarified that the details of the order will be transferred to the credit card company or PayPal, through which the customer will request payment of the transaction, as the case may be.
- However, the company may transfer personal details of his clients to a third party if he receives a judicial order instructing him to do so or if the provisions of the law oblige him to do so.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to make use of the personal details of its customers in any dispute or legal proceeding, including in cases of a threat of legal proceedings between it and its customers.
- The company may use the personal details of the user without identifying the specific user, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and/or presenting it and/or submitting it to third parties, including advertisers.
- The Company shall be entitled to use the details of its customers for the purpose of sending its advertisements and/or displaying or sending updates to the customer, through his account on the Site or by e-mail, under the terms set forth in these Regulations.
Indemnification and compensation for improper use of the Site
Anyone who makes improper use of the site undertakes to indemnify and compensate the store and/or the owners of the site and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf in respect of any claim and/or expense, Including legal expenses incurred by the Company, Website owners and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or its managers and/or anyone acting on their behalf.
Judgment and jurisdiction
The law applicable to these terms and/or any use of the site and/or any order and/or transaction executed through the site is the Israeli law only. The sole jurisdiction for any matter arising directly or indirectly from the provisions of these Articles and/or any use of the Site and/or any order and/or transaction executed through the Site is in the competent courts in the Haifa District. The provisions of this section also apply to a user who is not a resident of Israel and/or an Israeli citizen, and in no case shall any claim be made that Israel is not a forum of pleasures or that any foreign link related to this website should be applied.